4th Roundtable of ASEAN-India Network of Think-Tanks (AINTT), 7-8 August 2015, Kuala Lumpur
Published in 2015
Kuala Lumpur, 07/08/2015 - 08/08/2015
- Welcome Remarks by Tan Sri Rastam Mohd Isa, Chairman & Chief Executive, Institute of Strategic and International Studies (ISIS) Malaysia.
- Special Remarks by Ambassador V S Seshadri, Vice Chairman, Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS).
- Special Remarks by Ambassador Anil Wadhwa, Secretary (East), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- Keynote Address by Hon’ble Dato Seri Reezal Merican Naina Merican, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia
- Inaugural Address by Hon’ble General V. K. Singh, Minister of State for External Affairs of India.
- Concluding Remarks by Prof Sachin Chaturvedi, Director General, Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS)
- Release of 3rd AINTT Proceedings [ASEAN-India Economic Relations: Opportunities and Challenges]